Tuesday, June 07, 2011

White Roses | Barbara Haviland - Blog

White Roses | Barbara Haviland - Blog

© Barbara Haviland
 This is an attempt to paint white roses.  I am pleased with the roses and the background. For me roses are hard to paint. I will keep trying to capture them.  This is why I paint, to get better and better. The challenge is good for you. It is available  for your collection.  I posted the white roses today because it is a special day.  

MY HUSBAND IS 6__  YOUNG TODAY.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!  
Email Barbara if you wish to purchase the painting

1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Happy B-day to your hubby!! I agree roses are very hard to paint and I just love roses!

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...