Monday, May 09, 2011

First Class in my new Studio

NO photo today. I just wanted to update all who follow my blog. I had my first Class in my new studio tonight. What a blessing.  I love it, but I am so very tired. My husband Sam and I have worked  for over two and a half weeks to get it ready. He still has to install my toilet,sink,phone,cable, and water but he can rest a few days. LOL He will get it done.  I moved and moved paintings to their new home and still don't have everything in place. I think I will wait until everything is done before the open house.   I like not having a phone out there as I have my music going and I paint and paint.  ( Sam says I must have a phone cause he is not a secretary). oh well, it was worth a try...LOL  I will take a photo tomorrow...

2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

LOL! I'm with you...keep that phone outta there!

Barbara Haviland-Texas Contemporary Artist said...

lol Kim Thanks

Purple Bearded Iris by Barbara Haviland

      4/14/2024 by Barbara Haviland--Texas Artist I was so surpired to find bearded iris in the back with my  rose bushes. All of mine are ...