Saturday, August 29, 2015

Mission At Big Bend Plein Air by Barbara Haviland

 

Mission At Big Bend Plein Air





I did this painting while at Big Bend National Park. Came home and did not like it and revisited the painting.  I do like the brighter and bolder colors in this one. I embellished what I saw. 
Title   Mission At Big Bend
Medium oils on canvas panel
Size  9" x 12"
Signed and Framed by Barbara Haviland
  

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014
PS   I have been asked to display my art at BROWNWOOD ART CENTER  in Brownwood Texas 215 Fisk Avenue   The reception is  September 3,2015   I would love to see you there.

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...