Thursday, October 10, 2013

No Butts About It by Barbara Haviland -- BarbsGarden


    

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014

 No Butts About It
Medium oils on canvas
Size  18"x14"
 by Artist Barbara Haviland

This painting has been everywhere because of the name.(I think, thanks Liz). The man in the middle is the reason why it was painted. He has had a ball with the painting. It has been featured in two Life Style Magazines and I am greatful.  My hubby and I got great homemade Italian dishes while I was painting.  
If you would like a commission done, Please email http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1074664/no-butts-about-it-by-barbara-haviland

BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...