Friday, July 12, 2013

Martini,Grapes and Pear | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Martini,Grapes and Pear | Barbara Haviland - Blog
 Today is my daughter Wendy's Birthday. WE will see her today in Austin and celebrate with her and her husband. She is very loved.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!!

This still life is part of my study in still life paintings. I am learning some new techniques.  I started with a very textured dark background. I let that dry and drew my sketch.  I painted the pear and everything behind first.  IF you look close you can see all the textures.  I hope you like the painting as much as I do.
Title  Martini,Grapes and Pear
Size  12"x12"
Medium oils on canvas
Signed and Framed

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...