Barbara47haviland@sbcglobal.net
http://www.barbarahavilandfineart.com
This photo is from our latest adventure driving Hwy. 1 up the Big Sur highway. What a ride that was. I am really glad Sam was driving. It was beautiful and I did take lots of photos. I will be painting some of these, We will be going to Hollywood tomorrow if we are lucky. Stay tuned for more adventures.
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beak of Many Colors on a Cloudy Canvas, Toucan bird
#Toucan,#Bird, #oilpainting, #tiny painting, #BarbaraHaviland.net Beak of Many Colors on a Cloudy Canvas This 6x8 oil on canva...
-
DAPPLED LIGHT PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE 6/26/2018 by Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist Comment on this © Barbara Ha...
-
Scar-faced Indian is done in oils on a 14x18 Canvas panel . I came across some Indian photos and like this one. My take is somew...
-
Fisherman's Wharf by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1184...


No comments:
Post a Comment