Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ACEO Gators | Barbara Haviland - Blog

ACEO Gators | Barbara Haviland - Blog
© Barbara Haviland
 I am practicing on doing these gators fast. I am the president of our local museum and we are having Art Smart for 3 weeks in July. One of our projects is going to be painting alligators.  With a bunch of 6-12 year old children, I must learn to paint them fast.    Both of these paintings are ACEO size and are done on canvas paper in oils. They will come in a sleeve and ready for your collection.  ACEO paintings are baseball card size and  really hot right now. It is a great way to collect art.
Barbara

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...