Sunday, January 31, 2016

White Hat Cowboys Barbara Haviland Landscape Artist

   

White Hat Cowboys

© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
White Hat Cowboys are done in oils and on a 12x16 stretched canvas. I took the photo at a Rodeo in Orange,Texas.  When I looked at all these white hats  I knew a painting was there.  Their faces are suggestive and not real faces.   I  hope you like my version of White Hat  Cowboys

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014
 by Artist Barbara Haviland
BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Wow Barb! I haven't been by in a while and you've been busy! Love this painting! Really captures the moment..tells a bit of a story. Well done!

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...