Friday, October 02, 2015

Calla Lilies in White on galllery Wrap Canvas by Barbara Haviland Texas Landscape Artist

   

Calla Lilies in White on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Comment on this
© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
I set this up in my studio and painted it from life.This is done on a gallery wrap canvas and stands alone or can be framed.
 Calla Lilies are so much fun to paint. I love how this one looks like the sun is coming thru the petals.  I love sharing my art with all of you. Please take the time to send me a comments and sign up for my newsletter. I promise I won't bore you too much.  (smiles)  
Title  Calla Lilies in White on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Medium oils on gallery wrap canvas
Size 15" x 7"
purchase for  $200.00 + 15.00 shipping


©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...