Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bald Cypress Trees | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Bald Cypress Trees | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Bald Cypress Trees

© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland


This painting is done in oils and I will be taking it to the Gallery. We are having a Promenade  Preview for September and I painted this bayou painting for it.     I used one of my photos and pretty much painted it like it was.   I like the coolness of the  painting. The canvas panel that I use to paint on is very lightweight and it is in a Black wood frame. In Southeast Texas and South Louisiana where I live,this is the scenery I see.

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...